A WORTHY INVESTMENT TO REPLACE MISSING TEETH
If you think dental implants in RiNo are not within your reach, you might be surprised to learn there are many factors that can determine how much you’ll spend on your dental implant placement. We know your money is important to you, and we want you to feel confident in this dental investment. At RiNo Dental, we’re here to help you achieve the smile you want, and Dr. Franz and his team will ensure full transparency when explaining the cost.
TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
One of the biggest factors that determine the overall cost is the type of dental implant you receive. Do you have one tooth to replace or a full row? Although dental implants are a versatile tooth replacement option, the more implants you need, the higher the cost. The different types of implants are as follows:
- Single Tooth Implant – When one tooth is missing, we can place a single dental implant. This will not only serve to replace the root of the tooth but also the visual aspect with a custom-made dental crown.
- Multiple Missing Teeth – If you have several missing teeth on a row, an implant bridge is a great solution. Placing an implant on each side of the gap, they will serve as anchors for the customized restoration that will sit on top, giving you a beautifully blended smile.
- Missing All Teeth – Implant-retained dentures will be the most costly endeavor because of the time it takes to produce a denture, as well as the multiple implant posts that will need to be placed within the jawbone.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS WORTH THE INVESTMENT?
If you want an honest answer: absolutely! Obviously, we believe in the immense benefits dental implants can provide, but if you look at others who’ve had remarkable success with dental implants, you’ll often hear them say they chose them because of:
- Their longevity – Dental implants can last decades or even a lifetime.
- Stability offered – Surgically placed into the jawbone, there’s no need to worry about it falling out or slipping.
- How low maintenance they are – Simple brushing, flossing, rinsing, and regular checkups in our office are all you need to keep them clean.
- Their ability to provide a natural look and feel – No one will ever be able to tell the difference between your natural and artificial teeth. Plus, you’ll have a majority of your natural tooth functionality back, making eating, chewing, and speaking easy.
DOES MY DENTAL INSURANCE COVER DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Depending on your individual dental plan, it may or may not cover your dental implants. Most insurance companies do not; however, they might help pay for different parts of the procedure, including:
- Custom Restoration
- Preparation (initial consultation)
Our office takes most major PPO insurance plans, and if you don’t have insurance, we have an affordable, easy to use payment plan through Lending Club. To discuss your options, talk to a member of our team who will be happy to help.