Whether from a photo on your dating app profile or at a first-date introduction, your smile is one of the very first things that a potential boyfriend, girlfriend or partner will notice about you. However, it can be hard to smile confidently if your teeth are crooked, gapped or misaligned. Fortunately, you don’t have to sacrifice your love life just because you weren’t born with a Hollywood-style smile. Thanks to modern orthodontics, you can achieve a beautiful smile that will light up the room and dazzle your potential “bae”. Want to know more? Here are some key facts and benefits of Invisalign in LoDo.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is the modern alternative to traditional braces. Instead of relying on unsightly metal brackets and wires, Invisalign patients wear a series of transparent, plastic aligners that slowly move teeth into the desired position. The aligners are custom-designed to apply just the right amount of pressure to gradually straighten crooked or misaligned teeth, all without compromising the visual aesthetics of your smile.
For successful treatment, the aligners should be worn for 20 to 22 hours a day, or as directed by your dentist. Each set of aligners is typically worn for about two weeks before being exchanged for the next set in the series.
4 BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN CLEAR BRACES
Invisalign clear braces offer a range of benefits compared to conventional bracket and wire braces, including:
- Invisibility – You do not have to worry about being called “brace face” with Invisalign clear braces. The transparent plastic aligners are virtually unnoticeable when being worn! The only people who will be in on the secret are you and your dentist.
- Removable – Conventional braces are attached to your teeth for the entire treatment. Invisalign aligners, on the other hand, are easily removable, meaning you can take them out before going on a dinner date or when you need to brush your teeth.
- Greater Comfort – Metal braces can sometimes aggravate the inners cheeks and gums. Invisalign users enjoy greater comfort thanks to the smooth design and plastic material of their clear braces.
- Convenience – Worry less about interrupting your busy schedule. Invisalign treatment requires fewer trips to the dentist than conventional braces – typically once every 4 to 6 weeks.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
Some serious dental issues like severely rotated teeth or a deep overbite may require more traditional orthodontic treatment. However, Invisalign can transform a wide range of common dental imperfections, such as:
- Gapped teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Moderately crooked teeth
- Mild overbites or underbites
- Improper tooth position when the mouth is closed
Don’t let an imperfect smile get in the way of your love life! Talk to a dentist in LoDo today to learn more about how Invisalign clear braces can transform your smile and boost your confidence.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Bryant Franz helps men and women in Denver achieve the beautiful smiles of their dreams from his modern office in the artsy RiNo district. An Invisalign Silver Service Provider, he understands the importance of having straight teeth. Patients who want to know more about Invisalign clear braces can visit the RiNo Dental website or call Dr. Franz at 720-943-7484.